Why are Dr. Stephen Blake’s aka Medicine Man’s feet smiling BIG TIME 🙂 ???
And the ANSWER is?????
Drum Roll Please 🙂
They are riding in the comfort of his favorite Sandal for trekking, AKA
Z-Trail Xeroshoes 🙂 LOL.
Here are the magical words of the inventors Steven Sashen and Lena Phoenix that describe these AMAZING sandals I
What can you do in your Z-Trail sandals? Practically anything!
- At then end of a day of hiking, pull off your heavy, stiff, smelly boots and slip into the freedom, comfort, and flexibility of the Z-Trail… they’re so light you’ll barely notice them on your feet (and will barely tell they were in your bag!).
- Pull ’em out when you need to cross a stream — they’re water resistant Okay, if you’re using them as a camp shoe, be warned: You may find that you can use them to hike INSTEAD of your boots! Talk about saving weight… send your boots home. 😉
- Enjoy a run, on trails or roads, with just the right amount of protection, and lightweight flexibility that’ll make you feel like you’re practically barefoot.
- Lifting weights at Crossfit — the Zero-Drop sole is perfect for deadlifts and squats, and the light weight makes pull-ups easier, too.
- Yoga class? Well, the grippy soles make the Z-Trail like having a yoga mat on your feet all the time. Do your own class anywhere you are!
- Head downstream… whether your in a canoe, a kayak, a raft, or on a paddleboard, the Z-Trail hold securely and comfortably on your feet. But if you decide to slip ’em off, don’t worry, they float!
- Take a walk — anywhere you like, from a mountain trail to an urban jungle. The comfort of the Z-Trail will surprise you.
- #FeelRealFun — do whatever you like in your Z-Trail. With our 5,000 mile sole warranty, they can handle it.
Medicine Man LOVES his Z-Trail Xeroshoes 🙂
Read more about these AMAZING sandals that replace all
FOOT COFFINS LOL AKA SHOES. 🙂 🙂 🙂
What are the NEWEST and GREATEST creations by Xeroshoes???? Click here to find out